Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Doin Gay Costa Rica becomes Travel Gay Costa Rica NOW

First it was called, 'Doin' Gay Costa Rica'. It was on 'Blogger'. It got flagged for 'ADULT' content and vanished into GOOGLE search engine oblivion. It was very frustrating because it was doing well in the search engines. It took me forever to switch it over to a Wordpress.com format because I'm NOT internet savvy, and even after I did make the switch, it was never the same again. I lost interest and concentrated on my regular blog, Doin' Costa Rica.

Now, they're telling me I have to come up with $125. to keep my domain name, DoinGAYCostaRica.com. That's not happening to keep around a .com that I don't even keep up and that no one reads (and then there's a little issue of money). So, I'm going BACK to my comfort ZONE, which is 'Blogger' and starting, TRAVEL GAY COSTA RICA NOW.

Be patient. I'll be re-posting OLD posts that are relevant to GAY Costa Rica.. and of course be writing NEW gay content.



TONS of Costa Rica Travel Info and VIDEOS on our website: Travel Costa Rica NOW and if you want to visit our YouTube Channel: iCostaRica24 ENjoY!

No comments:

Post a Comment